Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GUTS

Have you ever spilled your guts and its either been amazing or the worst mistake of your life? I believe spilling it refers to an over abundance of feelings and emotions or even words that need to come out. There are many times where i want to SO bad and i don't or i do without thinking and wish i could take it all back. Ive come to the realization that your "GUTS" comes from the most inner part of you. Where you hold your feelings of love, hate, anger, happiness, contentment, excitement and many more. I wish that those moments where i cant hold them back i should have to answer a 25 question test to make sure its the right thing to do. My "guts" are important. Its what makes me who i am and protecting them and guarding them is what i SHOULD do best. Oh, and today's life lesson... if I cant keep them in, find someone I can trust to spill them out on who will keep them just as protected as i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment