Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MORNINGS

As i sit here on my couch with all the windows open... i just sit and listen. I hear the birds, others across the street, and my own voice in my head. These moments i take the time to reflect on my life. My successes and my failures. The things in my life that are wonderful and those that i need to work on. I enjoy these moments. They happen about once a week or so and i love every minute of them. Whether you look at your failures and figure out how you can make them better or you reflect on the wonderful things you have that are positive...its still an amazing moment before you start your day. Take time for yourself. Take those minutes to encourage yourself and the day ahead of you. Today is the start of an amazing day! Lets live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment