Sunday, May 8, 2011

PRINCESS

I've been pondering today. I think that the word Princess, in reference to a term of endearment, should be used a bit more often. Not in the spoiled brat sense but as a state of mind. My definition of Princess is... feeling important, to be set apart from others, someone who deserves to feel special every single day. What woman in their right mind doesnt want that!? I know i do! So i;ve decided to call myself Princess Tonya every day when i look in the mirror...i wonder if i just started announcing it to people when i enter the room it will catch on! HAHAHAHA Just messin. Honestly though it does sound like a great feeling to have. Even if its not being called princess but just receiving that feeling i think we as women should experience that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment